CLINTON MASSIE BRANCH
WILMINGTON PUBLIC LIBRARY
Wilmington Public Library is seeking a self-motivated, flexible team player to lead a customer responsive team at a Wilmington Public Library branch located in Clinton Massie High School. The work schedule includes days, evenings, and weekends.
Supervisor: Library Director
Salary: $ 32,000 – $ 35,000
Full time (40 hours per week), non-exempt, available benefits include health insurance, dental insurance, short term disability, life insurance, AFLAC.
- Minimum three years increasingly responsibly experience in a public library at a professional or paraprofessional level
- Supervisory experience preferred
- MLIS from an ALA accredited library school preferred
- Proficiency in standard computer software programs
The Branch Manager is responsible for all aspects of the day-to-day operation of the branch library including but not limited to:
- Staff selection, training, supervision, and evaluation
- Attending to the physical branch facility
- Reference service
- Circulation services
- Developing and implementing programs for all ages
- Promoting the branch to the community
- Collection management
- Serving as liaison with school administration and faculty
- Explaining library policies and procedures
- Coordinate branch operations and events with library administration
How to Apply:
Please email cover letter, resume, and three professional references to Library Director Nancy Ehas at firstname.lastname@example.org
Resumes received by May 12, 2017 will receive first consideration. Position is open until filled.