Calling all teens! Join us on Tuesday, July 18 @ 3 pm for crafts and games!
A Maker Space is coming soon! Join us on Monday, July 17 @ 6:30 pm for an introduction to Raspberry Pi from Jason Duell. This event is presented in partnership with Energize Clinton County and is part of our Summer Reading Program. For more information on Summer Reading click here.
Science Online provides reliable information in a variety of useful formats. The content is organized by subject area and type of resource, as well as by national and state science education standards. Science Online offers a comprehensive, curriculum-oriented overview of a broad range of scientific disciplines. This database is available through the Ohio Web Library.
You can use this collection for:
- Science Experiments–More than 1,000 science experiments and activities covering key principles in science including interactive experiments.
- Images, Videos, and Animations–More than 6,300 printable diagrams, illustrations, and images plus hundreds of videos with closed captions and flash animations.
- Biographies–Thousands of biographies of key scientists throughout history.
- Articles–More than 1,500 articles from encyclopedic references on chemistry, computer science, earthquakes and volcanoes, evolution, marine science, and space and astronomy.
- Science in the News–Comprehensive essays on scientific topics with images, keywords and discussion questions.
See other resources offered by the Ohio Web Library.
Summer Story Time Schedule
June and July
Wednesdays 10:00 am – Toddlers (18 months – 3 years)
Wednesdays 11:00 am – Pre-K (3 years – Kindergarten)
Thursdays 11:00 am – All age
Thursdays 4:00 pm – Babytime (Birth – 18 months)
Thursdays 6:00 pm – Discovery Club for Elementary school-aged students.
Tuesdays (except July 4) at 11:00 am – all ages
The Library will be closed on Tuesday, July 4.