Build your computer skills and empower your confidence to master the digital skills needed to work, learn, and participate fully in daily life.
Northstar Digital Literacy Assessments
Anyone can take an assessment for free. Complete an assessment to receive a results page showing what skills you've mastered and what skills need improvement. Assessments are available for 14 topics.
- Essential Computer Skills: Basic Computer Skills, Internet Basics, Using Email, Windows 10, and Mac OS
- Essential Software: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Google Docs
- Using Technology in Daily Life: Social Media, Information Literacy, Supporting K-12 Distance Learning, Career Search Skills, and Your Digital Footprint
Try an assessment for FREE
Click the "Take an Assessment" button, then enter "ETNZ" then click "Go"
Enter your First and Last Name - Contact us at anytime if you are interested in tracking your progress.
Northstar Online Learning | Self-Directed Study
Ready to improve your skills? Northstar Online Learning offers free self-paced courses for learning and improving your skills.
Courses are available for 4 topics:
- Essential Computer Skills: Basic Computer, Internet Basics, Using Email, Windows
- Essential Software: Microsoft Word
- Using Technology in Daily Life: Career Search Skills
- Coming Soon: Excel and Social Media